1 cup of unsweetened shredded coconut
1 cup of walnuts
1/4 tsp grey sea salt or pink rock salt
1/2 cup pitted Medjool dates
1. Place the coconut, walnuts, and salt in a food processor with a “S” blade. Blend until coarsely ground.
2. Add the dates, and process until the mixture resembles bread crumbs and begins to stick together.
3. Press ingredients into the bottom and sides of a 9-inch ( 23cm) pie plate by packing the crumbs with the back of a spoon or your fingers.
4. Place the pie in the freezer for 15 minutes.
3 firm avocados
3 tbsp ( 45 ml) of lime juice
1 tsp lime zest
1/2 cup raw honey
pinch of grey sea salt or pink rock salt
1. Process all ingredients in a food processor with the “S” blade until smooth.
2. Pour the filling into the pie crust.
3. Garnish with fresh slices of kiwi or extra thin slices of lime.