12 Medjool dates
1/4 cup pumpkin seed butter (we used peanut butter)
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp ginger
2 tbsp tiger nuts (we used hazelnuts)
24 whole pecans or 24 whole almonds
24 whole fresh raspberries
24 whole gingko leaves, freshly picked (we used mint from our garden)
1. Cut the dates in half and remove the pit.
2. Place the cut side up on the plate and squeeze ends to shape like a boat.
3. To make the stuffing, mix the spices and tiger nuts into the pumpkin seed butter and then place into a plastic bag.
4.Cut the tip off the corner of the bag and use to pipe into each date half.
5. As the topping, press pecans, or almonds into the center of each date boat.
6. Place a raspberry on one end of the date.
7. Fold each gingko leaf in half and pierce with a toothpick.
8. Insert into the filling to create a sail for each date “boat”.