- it is really your job to embrace your health. be proactive and confident ( email me if you need help) as it will make you feel healthy and strong.
- all you need is 30 minutes a day. get off the sofa, lace up your shoes and take an afternoon walk with your family or friends.
be a healthy eater
- eat whole colorful non-processed foods. they have less pesticides, more nutrients and taste better.
be emotionally strong
- life is a roller coaster – up with the highs and low with the lows. find ways to keep a great look out when going through these emotions – yoga, mediation , journal writing. usually, even the lows bring on something new and positive. keep smiling!
be true to yourself
- find your true passion and incorporate it in your life. this is important and encourage and support your family/friends to do the same.
The following two tabs change content below.
Dr. Heather Manley, is a practicing physician whose primary interest is preventative healthcare for families. She was inspired to write her award winning children’s educational adventure series, Human Body Detectives, as she saw a need to teach children how their bodies work & what foods best fuel them. By creating the engaging & entertaining series, children are more apt to make healthier lifestyle decisions. Sign up for my newsletter
Latest posts by Dr. Heather Manley (see all)
- New Blog Site! - 10/19/2017
- Learn Preventative Strategies to Keep Your Brain Healthy - 09/09/2017
- Feel like you’re pretty savvy on the brain? Check this out. - 09/01/2017