Does laughter have health benefits?
It sure does and here is why!
- it strengthens the immune system
- increases blood flow therefore improving the function of the blood vessels and the strength of the heart
- it helps you relax and reduce stress ( a good laugh can relax muscles for up to 45 minutes!)
- promotes an overall sense of well-being
- may reduce pain
There is only one possible draw back from laughing…the deep crevices that may appear between your nose and corners of your mouth and some crows feet.
But I think they are worth it..don’t you?
Laugh out loud today – HARD!
Latest posts by Dr. Heather Manley (see all)
- New Blog Site! - 10/19/2017
- Learn Preventative Strategies to Keep Your Brain Healthy - 09/09/2017
- Feel like you’re pretty savvy on the brain? Check this out. - 09/01/2017