I did it.
I found the courage to launch a campaign on Kickstarter. I knew what I wanted to ask for but presenting – pitching with a video – was a whole different challenge for me. With the help of some amazing friends in both my hood and in business, I decided to go for it.
If you have no idea what Kickstarter is, you will be excited to hear about it. It is a site for entrepreneurs who are looking for funding to launch their creative ideas. When I was introduced to the site, I became a little obsessed with learning what all these amazing people wanted to share with the world. This is how it works:
- A creative entrepreneur launches their product asking for a monetary set amount.
- When someone pledges towards that amount, they receive a reward from the entrepreneur ( this is the best part – win win for all).
- If the entrepreneur reaches their set amount, then he/she is funded. If they don’t, they are not funded, however, if they go over, they receive all the money ( which they can put towards other projects).
I would LOVE and APPRECIATE everyones help spreading the news and perhaps, pledging!
Once you check out my Kickstarter campaign you can link it to your Facebook wall and also with twitter ( use the hashtag #HBD).
Thank you for all your support!
Latest posts by Dr. Heather Manley (see all)
- New Blog Site! - 10/19/2017
- Learn Preventative Strategies to Keep Your Brain Healthy - 09/09/2017
- Feel like you’re pretty savvy on the brain? Check this out. - 09/01/2017