I am not new to bone broths.
I have introduced to them years ago when reading Sally Fallon’s book, Nourishing Traditions, and Weston Price’s readings. There are endless nutritional ( nutrients & protein (collagen)) benefits from drinking broths on a regular basis and that is the main reason I incorporated them into my family’s diet so many years ago.
A few reasons why:
- Rich in antioxidants; including vitamins E, beta-carotene, vitamin C & A plus minerals like magnesium and calcium.
- Key proteins like collagen, and amino acids that have healing benefits for skin health and digestion in addition to soothing achy joints.
side note: I love bone broth because it is a good food choice for gut health: low in carbs with a good amount of protein making it easily assimilated in the digestive system.
If you have been struggling with a few health issues, like below, it is a smart idea to begin drinking broths on a regular basis.
And I can help you because, this company, Kettle & Fire, has the best broths available on the market right now.
In the past, I would make my own broths, which in so many ways a wonderful thing to do on a chilly Sunday afternoon. Yet having the convenience of ready-made broth that has not been frozen that they don’t freeze their 100% organic bone broth at any stage of the production process of their broth, no added hormones or antibiotics, is quite amazing.
( plus it tastes great: the best-tasting bone broth I’ve ever tried)
( an added tip: you can use the broth as a soup base and add veggies or sip it plain)
( for a limited time, Kette & Fire is giving my readers 20% off their first order! get your grass-fed bone broth here)
• Use bone broth as a soup base and make it extra anti-inflammatory by adding turmeric, garlic, onions, and kale.
• Bone broth is rich in collagen that helps with skin elasticity.
• If you’re under the weather from a current cold or flu infection, sip it around the clock. Add immune balancing foods like turmeric, garlic, onion, squash, kale, and chard to give your soup or stew some extra super powers.
Digestion, Leaky gut, or IBS
• Might sound weird, but begin your day by drinking 8-12 ounces of warm bone broth. It will be filling, soothing yet nutrient dense and set the digestive system up for a solid digesting day.
For Human Body Detectives readers ONLY — Kettle & Fire is offering 20% off your first order.
Get your grass-fed bone broth here (limited time, 20% OFF your first order)