Last week, I wrote a little bit about what inspired me to write the Human Body Detective series. I thought I’d add a few more things to clarify all that I am doing that will benefit all kids ( and adults)!
What is HBD?
HBD educates kids to understand how their bodies work and what best foods fuel their bodies.
Why is HBD important?
- Kids do not understand what foods provide in their body
- Kids do not eat enough whole real foods
- Kids are over weight
- Kids are not exercising enough
- Many kids are chronically sick with asthma, diabetes, arthritis, eczema and much more
How HBD will benefit kids?
- Gets kids optimally healthy
- Allows kids to be proactive and confident in their own health
- Encourages even picky eaters to try new whole foods
- Less time in a doctors office
- Less sick days
- Less food fights at the supper table
All of the above will help improve overall health including mental clarity, better grades, better sleep, and happier kids.
Makes being a parent much easier.
Kids will be alert and focused in the classroom making it a peaceful time for teachers to teach and kids to learn.
How to get HBD in your life?
Press kit: click here.
For your elementary school
HBDs Go To School elementary curriculum launched with extensive units on the digestive system, immune system, circulatory system , skeletal system, nervous system and nutrition. All geared for grades 3 to 5.
For your middle and high school students
- Girl’s Curriculum. Being Me: The Scoop on what is happening in my body ( 50% promo code: girlpower)
- Nutrition 101
- Functional Nutrition
I love what I have created and can not wait to see every kid being a human body detective!