FOOD THAT HELP FIGHT THE FLU
why? Boosting with b vitamins, antioxidants and an array of antibacterial properties that help stimulate & support your immune system.
why? Powerful in flavor, antibacterial, and antiviral strength. It gives bacterial and viruses a good fight!
why? Read my recent post on mushrooms ( and check out the benefits and recipe)
why? Water helps flush away the stuff – germs, toxins – in your body that is not needed. It also aids in keeping the mucus membranes moist so germs have a greater challenge to sticking to anything.
OTHER FLU PREVENTIONS
- avoid sugar: read, HBD: Battle with the Bugs – explains why and kids get it.
- rest and sleep well.
- react and manage stress better
- move your body: increases circulation and gets every part of your body the nutrients it needs
- wash your hands: we all do forget at times but don’t – this is number 1 flu prevention tip
- supplements: probiotics, Nordic Naturals fish oils, vitamin d, and a good multi vitamin
Photo Credit: Google Images