1/4 cup water
3 cloves of minced garlic
16 ounce package frozen edamame in the pod
1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
1 tbsp brown sugar
1 tbsp rice vinegar
1 tbsp sesame oil
1 tbsp sesame seeds
1. Bring the water and garlic to a boil in a saucepan over high heat.
2. Stir in the edamame, and cook until the edamame are hot, and the water has almost evaporated.
3. Reduce the heat, and stir in teriyaki sauce, brown sugar, rice vinegar, and sesame oil.
4. Stir consistently until the sauce thickens and has fully coated the edamame.
5. Place in a bowl and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Recipe from allrecipes.com: Garlic Teriyaki Edamame