1/2 tsp of garlic powder ( you can also crush 1 garlic clove)
Dash of salt and pepper to taste
1 TBSP or more of fresh cilantro
The juice of 1 lime
* It is a good idea to taste the guacamole while making to adjust the flavor to your liking.
1. With the help of a parent, cut the avocado in half and remove the pit.
2. Scope out the insides and place in a medium sized bowl.
3. Add garlic, salt, pepper and cilantro.
4. Mix well and then squeeze the juice of 1 lime ( be careful not to get any seeds in the guacamole) and mix a little more.
5. Transfer the dip to another bowl and garnish it with a cilantro and a a tortilla chip. ( make it look pretty!)
6. Yummy things to dip in the guacamole are tortilla chips, pita chips, crackers, and even put in a sandwich!