5 to 8 bags of your favorite herbal tea (we like Tazo Sweet Orange and Red Zinger)
6 cups or so of hot water
Glass jar or pitcher
*optional: dried cranberries, sliced oranges, lemons or apples, mint, a spoonful of honey if desire
1. Begin boiling water.
2. Place tea bags in glass jar or pitcher.
3. Pour hot water into the jar/pitcher with the tea bags.
4. Let sit for at least 5 minutes ( the longer you wait the stronger the tea).
5. Add ice cubes, and optional ingredients to add some color, extra nutrition and festivity to your drink!
6. Pour or ladle into your glasses and don’t forget your glass straws!