Organic popcorn seeds
*optional: nutritional yeast, parmesan cheese, nori furikake ( seaweed and sesame seed mix)
1. Pour enough canola oil to cover the bottom of your medium sized pot.
2. Place 1/2 to 1 cup of popcorn seeds into the oiled pot. Make sure the popcorn seeds are completely covered with oil.
3. Cover the pot. Heat the pot up on a medium to hot stove top burner. Shake the pot when you hear the popcorn popping.
4. Begin melting the butter on another burner ( maybe 1+ tablespoon).
5. Once the popcorn has stopped popping, remove from the burner, and pour into an appropriate sized bowl.
6. Mix in the melted butter and your favorite toppings into the popcorn.