1 15 oz. can of garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed ( or 2 cups cooked garbanzo beans)
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1 TBSP of canola oil ( we used 1 1/2 TBSP of melted butter)
1 TBSP of honey
1. Preheat oven to 400˚F.
2. Place the beans between two paper towels and pat dry, loosening the outer skin of the beans.
3. Remove the outer skins of the beans, and pat dry to remove any other excess water.
4. In a bowl, whisk together the oil or melted butter and cinnamon. Add the beans and coat well. Place on a baking sheet.
5. Roast for 40 minutes.
6. Remove the beans from the oven, place in a glass bowl and toss with 1 TBSP of honey.
7. Place back in the oven and roast for an additional 7 minutes. Cool completely and serve!