1 ½ cup of any type of granola
1 cup of spelt (or any type of flour)
½ cup of maple syrup
1/3 cup of softened butter
1 tsp of vanilla
*optional: 1/3 cup of a type of nut, chocolate chips, apples, pears, cranberries, raisins, coconut or even seeds ( or a combo of one or 2 of them!)
1. Preheat oven to 350˚F
2. In a bowl mix together maple syrup, butter and vanilla.
3. Add the dry ingredients (flour and granola) to the wet and mix well.
4. Stir in the optional treats.
5. The dough maybe a little sticky, but form as best you can on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
6. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes but be sure to check because everyone’s stove is slightly different.