Middle & High School Nutrition 101 E-Learning
There are eight lessons in each course for a eight week-long teaching.
- Each lesson begins with an educational video from dr. heather
- Reading, homework and activities for addition 30+ minutes each week
- Total weekly class commitment: two 45-minute classes per week
The course includes:
– Eight lessons each with a educational video from dr. heather and transcript copy
– Eight teacher lesson plans
– Student notes for each lesson
– Cornell, outline or cloze notes for each lesson research project on chosen food
– Homework options, video, app, and slideshow suggestions
– Socratic reading of Robyn O’Brien, “The Unhealthy Truth” (needs to be taken out from library or purchased)
– Research project on chosen food
– Hands-on labs and experiments
Plan to share the curriculum with other teachers or parents? Additional licenses available for $50 US per user. Contact Us today to purchase.